God Bless America!

July 5, 2012 at 10:17 am 9 comments

4th of July may be one of my favorite holidays. It’s time to spend with family and friends, eat lots of watermelon and celebrate this beautiful country we live in!

Yesterday my family and I did a bit of summer cleaning and then headed over to Fav’s house for some dessert and sparklers!  I got a recipe off Pinterest for baked s’mores. YUM!!!!

So after that indulgence yesterday, I am hitting the road for a jog then coming home to follow a workout from my favorite trainers, the Tone it Up girls! They released a 4th of July workout yesterday, so I am going to give it a go today. I’ll let you know how I hold up :)

Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

xoxox, Kath

Entry filed under: Holidays. Tags: , , .

Dinner Date with Fav Whata Weekend

• 1. rapratt  |  July 5, 2012 at 11:35 am

The baked s’mores look AMAZING!! Also, I am on week 8 of Insanity!!! Only 1 more week to go! AND I will be back in Charlotte soon, so we should get together.

• 2. Kath  |  July 5, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Yes! Let me know when you’re in town! I’m moving to Raleigh at the end of July :) and YAY for your insanity! That’s awesome!

• 3. recimplicity  |  July 5, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Yum! I am loving the indulgent pinterest desserts. Those cookie-brownie-reese’s muffin things were to die for! :)

• 4. Kath  |  July 5, 2012 at 9:56 pm

Glad you liked them :)

• 5. Life After Swimming  |  July 6, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Oh my goodnessssss. Those look incredible!!!

• 6. Kath  |  July 9, 2012 at 11:16 am

They are so good! :)

• 7. Nicole  |  July 6, 2012 at 8:35 pm

I live in Canada, but last night I still heard fireworks on July 4th! :) and those smores look delicious! who says you need a campfire to make smores ;)

• 8. Kath  |  July 9, 2012 at 11:15 am

Those s’mores were to die for…I hope you liked the fire works and your trip to Niagara!

• 9. Nicole  |  July 6, 2012 at 8:35 pm

whoops, not last night, 2 nights ago i guess!